Awards and Accolades
About Emsey Hospital
Since 2012, we have been providing uninterrupted health services in Kurtköy, the rising value of Istanbul, with our advanced medical technology, our expert staff in every branch, our modern architecture in accordance with international accreditation standards in health, and fully equipped diagnosis and treatment units.
We are working non-stop to protect and improve our structure, which has been designed considering all the needs of our guests from all over the world and Turkey, within the framework of universal patient rights, and where they feel “comfortable, peaceful and safe”.
Right next to the International Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport, on an area of 38.000 m2, we have 254 bed capacity, 9 operating rooms, general/coronary/newborn intensive care units, normal delivery rooms, water delivery rooms, approximately 1000 employees, 350 of whom are health professionals, Azerbaijan, We are growing day by day with our Iraq and Oman representations.
- 3 Tesla MRI and all the latest technology radiological devices,
- Advanced Biochemistry and Pathology laboratories and Oncological Diagnostic Units,
- Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Microsphere Therapy
- Laparoscopic Oncology Surgery, Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology with Trilogy Device,
- Pediatric and Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Units
- Psychooncology, which facilitates the fight against cancer of our patients,
- and Emsey Oncology Center with multidisciplinary tumor councils
- Advanced Spine Surgery Unit, where all spinal disorders seen in children and adults can be diagnosed and treated, and offering modern treatments with its superior technological equipment and experienced physician staff,
- Emsey Orthopedics Center , which includes Advanced Joint Surgery Units where sports traumatology and all kinds of arthroscopic surgeries are successfully applied, and adopts a holistic approach to the patient by working in full harmony with branches such as Brain and Nerve Surgery, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Rheumatology.